Should I tell him how I feel?

So this is my first crush since high school that I could actually talk to and look at in the eyes. I'm in college now. We've had a couple classes together and we just started hanging out with a group of mutual friends. He asked me to help him out with his project. I can't stop thinking about him and it's sort of messing with my life. I can't tell if he likes me or not because the other day he asked who I would sleep with in our class as a joke. I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling him how I feel. Also I feel like one of our mutual friend likes me so maybe thats why he might be put off by the idea of us getting together. Should I tell him how I feel? What should I do? I need some advice I never dated before

bump

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I can understand the position your in. You don't have to just blurt out I like you or straight out tell him unless your one of the those high key people. But just ask him if he wants to hang out with or got out on a date. Cheering for you :)

What Guys Said 1

• you must tell him

What Girls Said 0