Girls, Hi can you tell me what background I look? And could I get a date?

The other day I was asked what nationality what I was , I've got australian convict heritage on my dads side (scotish) and mum side sweedish and Irish. Anyway the conversation I had with the girl said she only liked tall dark handsome men? Grrrrrr anyway this is a pic could I get a date? And also can you tells what background I look. Girls, Hi can you tell me what background I look ? And could I get a date ?

1

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to tell but I would actually say Dutch? Haha I'm really bad at this though oh and I think you can get plenty of dates if you put yourself out there, "no worries mate" 😅👍

• Haha thanks ☺️ I always get asked Irish or scandanavian because of my high cheek bones and jaw, it kind of freaks me out I saw a photo of my grandpa around my age not too long ago (he's folks were Swedish ) and look exactly like him... Scary lol