Do you dislike girls who swear (use slang words)?

I never swear and don't like when people especially women swear

• I swear but I dislike when girls do
  • I swear and I don't mind if girls do
  • I don't swear but I don't mind if girls do
  • I don't swear and I dislike when girls do

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear sometimes, but when a girl does it, I hate it. It's just so unladylike.

What Guys Said 26

• I rarely swear, and I prefer the company of men and women who also rarely swear.

• I don't like anyone who swears consistently man or woman.

• It's a major turn off. Have some class.

"The foolish and wicked practice of profane cursing and swearing is a vice so mean and low that every person of sense and character detests and despises it."-George Washington

• i dislike anyone who swears excessively - be it male or female

• I swear all the time.. All day everyday.
    I can't date a girl who won't swear.. I don't wanna date a goody two shoes haha.

SPEAK YOUR MIND GIRL! TELL THAT BITCH SHE'S A FUCKING WHORE

• lol. slut is smth that I use to describe sluts

• why no i do not.

• I don't like anyone swearing. I have. Sworn before losing my temper but I was angry which still does not make it right

• Swear words are for me just another part of the vocaulary. I guess I use them a lot although I don't really put much thought into it to be honest. I think that they are an important part of the every language when you really want to prove a point.
    Saying "Shut up!" and "Shut the fuck up!" really isn't the same.

• This song has some wonderful Christian influences about how to live your life with the things you speak.

http://youtu.be/fHRDfut2Vx0

• Everything within reason.

• i think there ignorant and immature
    but I don't hate them

• I dont mind the slang except the derogitiory stuff like the old terms.

• I swear and I prefer people who swear.

People who swear are more honest.

• fuck, shit, cock, cunt and other words don'r define honesty

• I would trust you as much as I could trust an anonymous voice on the internet.

• That is a great honor to be trusted by someone whom I met online

• There are some words, such as the "N" word that I do not tolerate. If I can not say it, I should not be subjected to it. Other than that, I am fairly tolerant.

• As long as it is not excessive i am fine with it. And with excessive i mean swear words every sentence.

• Within limits is fine by me. There's a context for everything, especially this.

• I swear very much rare , but only when I'm very very sure about anything, and I hate those who fake swear, or use swear for slang or just swear bcoz they used to it...

• no problem as long as there is a good reason to swear

• I don't swear. Its childish and it means you dont have something meaningful to say.

• I like a woman with a filthy mouth :)

• Personally i find it irritating when people make up their own lingo shit that basically has the exact meaning just to avoid swearing also not sure if id like to one day have a wife who doesn't call me a cunt when im shit stirring

• no... I'm just startled when people have a more foul mouth than mine

• It's great when they do it while fucking

• yes sure

• To me, it kind of depends on how girls use swear words. So I guess I don't care if girls swear but don't get all ghetto and start swearing

• ye major turn off. and girls who say bro, bruh or dude. i wanna punch them in the fucking face! ur not a fucking guy! stop saying bro or dude bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• I don't like when they give the middle finger

• well that can be kinda hot sometimes :P

• the middle finger symbolizes penis

What Girls Said 14

• most people swear, but people who do it excessively just piss me off.

• I swear and i don't care. There just words!

• I rarely swear.

• If it's excessive then I may cringe, but I do use swear words from time to time.

• You sound like a judgmental bitch. Tbh.

• I swear quite a bit. I really don't care, they are just words.

• why the fuck?

• Fuck no!

• I swear like a sailor, so I can't really judge

• I don't mind it as long as it's not like every second word. If all they do is swear then it's not pleasant.

• Interesting three guys don't like it. F**k um lol

• Fuck them

• Yeaaaah, this is a pretty sexist post?

• men and women are not the same

• Okay, the thing is it's sexist to think that something done or said by a man is okay, but if done or said by a women it is not. They are using the exact same words!!! the only thing changing is their gender!! Definition of sexism really

• I don't want to have girl friends who swear. But I am okay if my guy friends swear. i never forbid girl not to swear. Lol. I simply dodge such girls. It is my right who I like and who I dislike

• Why the fuck are you making it about girls? Are you saying that only guys can swear? Get your shit straight.

• lol look at your response. It is very obvious why you are butthurt that I dislike girls who swear.