He asked me to be his girlfriend on our first date?

Is it normal?
We know each other for 4 weeks then he asked for exclusivity after on date 1. We kissed as well

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's a bit fast. But yet again, my girlfriend and I started dating after a month ourselves, so I guess I'm not one to talk, eh?

As for it being "normal", well, how does it make you feel? Are you comfortable with that pace? How much do you like the guy? It really depends on you and what you're comfortable with and looking forward to.

• it happens.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the others, it all depends on your comfort level as well and if you want to do that, if so, then who cares about anything else. I am an advocate on taking things slow and I think even if I liked him I would tell him not yet. What is the hurry? You know you are both interested so just take the time to get to know each other. On the other hand, when I am interested in someone I usually don't date others anyways so it would make no difference if we were exclusive or not. You also have known each other longer than that first date so if in that month you've known each other you have talked quite a bit and gotten to know each other then maybe it is time. Basically, whatever you feel go with it.