Im a feminist so is it wrong that I find traditional sexist macho men more attractive than feminine guys?

• Yes its ok. I do to
  • No what is wrong with you
  • Im a guy so dont care

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B.

It's also common.

I don't think there's something wrong with you per se, but... I'd say there's actually been some slippage or backwards movement in how 'progressively' we view and raise boys vs. when i was young. And basically what happened was we tried to raise boys really gender neutral, and then women didn't actually want to fuck those guys, and guys discussed this when the internets were invented, and started reverting at younger and younger ages to more traditional models of maleness.

Basically, a lot of men are -willing- to change in the ways feminism wanted, but if doing so results in them being sexually rejected, it all blows up. You can't change culture while giving men sex for going in the opposite direction.

Most Helpful Girl

• Macho men are more attractive to me too. Nothing is wrong with you.

What Guys Said 25

• it does make you a hypocrite. i mean it's fine to like macho men but to like sexist men is a total conflict of principle.

it's like me a black guy who believes in equality and civil rights being into racist white women who think black people are an inferior race

• So a modern-day feminist doesn't like the men they strive to create. What a surprise...

Because they aren't men. Why the hell would anyone want a man who acts like a woman when you can just get a woman friend?

Feminists don't even know what they want

• It's a bit hypocritical of you. On one hand you're a feminist, which means that you want equality. On the other hand, you seem to want to be with a macho man who will put you in your place and take control. Which do you really want? You can't have it both ways.

Girls like you are the reason so many guys are confused about dating today. We're told to be mindful of women's rights and to treat women with respect, but the minute we do, we get labeled by women like you as 'feminine' and summarily rejected for not being macho enough. It's a fucked up double standard.

• It's hypocritical, but you're a feminist, so not surprised.

• Yes and no. Generally speaking women are attracted to men and not girls in a mans body.
    Though since you define it as macho sexist men you might overcompensate your feminist mindset by having two extremes colliding with the feminist view of everyone is equal and whatnot while desiring a sexist macho man. Its your brain balancing your opposing views out instead of you being in a moderate and balanced middle of the two.

• Most women prefer masculine men rather than white knight feminist guys so no worries.

• Its only wrong if you actively encourage guys to be more feminine when you know it will result in them being less succesful with women.

• Well, you do realise that feminism fights against the whole traditional masculinity, right? You being a feminist, it's like dating your own enemy.

However, it's fine to like them.

• It makes you a hypocrite.

• Biology isn't sexist. You need to accept this.

Macho men are biologically, statistically, inherently, objectively more attractive than feminine guys. This isn't sexISM, this is sexOLOGY.

It's pretty hypocritical, but yeah... it's your life.

• You are a woman. You like dominant masculine men who would lead you.

• Or you need to stop being so sexually frustrated, loose weight and get laid

• I don't know I would fuck you hard thats all

• Well that makes you a hypocrite but if that's what you like that's what you like.

• makes sense, men go for women and women go for men not the other way around so you're not gonna like a girly dude.

• It is wrong that you're a feminist or claim to be one, to begin with, but to answer your question, No it is not wrong.

• You have to stick to your convictions or you're a hypocrite.

• Not so... I mean it is just saying you are not for equality but something like that so get clarity (not only you , many should know ) and gohead with what you like.

• Absolutely not.

You're attracted to whatever you're attracted to.

Being a feminist SHOULD mean you believe in equal rights for men and women, one thing really has nothing to do with the other IMHO.

• It's hypocritical, but sensible.

• It's basic biology, what you find attractive. You're normal.

• Not that I'm fond of feminism but, political views have nothing to do with sexual preferences.

• I am lesbian

• Yes its fine

• It makes you a hypocrite.

What Girls Said 6

• I think your pussy is telling you gender isn't a social construct.

• Feminism is about human rights and dignity and the ability to compete in society. It has nothing to do with sex. People think it does are usually guys who are afraid of equal rights. I want equal rights but I love the penis

• Being a feminist doesn't mean you're only attracted to feminine guys 😩 You can be attracted to whatever you want.

• But shouldn't a feminist be disgusted by sexist men?

• @AleDeEurope Yikes, I didn't see the sexist part... Thank you! Poster, why are you attracted to sexist people? There's nothing wrong with liking masculine guys but do you really want a bigot for a boyfriend?

• hun, being a feminist means equality socially, politically and economically. not that men and women are the same sexually. you can like strong men just like guys can like weaker women.

• It's okay. But it's not my thing tbh. I like guys that don't actually think the world revolves around them.

• There's a lot of leeway between a sexist brute and a effete girly man.