This girl im dating is a virgin?

On one hand i dont know how long it will take for her to want to give it up, she says she's not waiting for marriage, she's just waiting for the right guy. I really like her a lot, and she's not ugly at all, she's gorgeous. But i've never had a female that is a virgin. I'm not a virgin, and I don't know how i will deal with it. I think i'll wait for her if it works out. But if it were you, in my shoes, what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't just be with her because you want to bang her. The fact that you were bothered by this so much that you came on here to ask this question, shows your intentions are not all in the right place, therefore don't waste her time. She's waiting for a guy that's worth it.

• You dont know me. The only girls I've been with were not. I kinda had the thought, that a girl that is beautful, in this day and age, couldnt be a virgin and i was proven wrong. I'm loyal, and willing to wait. But to go without sex, because i've always been with girls that were sexual, is just a different feeling and thought.. Thats all. I'm not trying to bang her. I mean i am, but im not going to force her at all. I'm going to see what happens, and see if she's willing to share that with me. Dont make judgements.

• And im not contemplating my options at all. I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience because i've never been with a girl that is a virgin.

• I've given plenty of advice. Sex is important, but it's not THAT important. It shouldn't matter. If you vibe with the chick, you vibe, that's it. Enjoy her company.

Most Helpful Guy

• See where it goes. If you are not worried about the sex right now, just keep dating and see what happens. If that NRE, the new relationship energy that hits a person when they get romantically interested in a person hits her hard enough, she will think you are the right guy while it's in effect. And maybe you actually are the right guy. So you lose nothing by dating her and seeing how she feels over time.

There is also the fact that if she is not worried about waiting until marriage itself, there will be other ways of getting off open to you sooner than actual intercourse. She will most likely be willing to do something like a handjob far earlier than penis-vagina sex, and something like that will really take the edge off of waiting. That may only be a month or two into the relationship before she's willing to at least touch you, who knows.

If you like her, date her and see what happens. If you find that it is too difficult, be honest and tell her. Don't try to manipulate her or force her into things too soon or it may backfire. But if you're a good guy, treat her well, and keep that open communication flowing, you will basically be the right guy that she is waiting for, and things will open up to you. And if you date her for a while and find that it's not working, that she is not worth waiting for, then you can break it off.

What Girls Said 10

• Are you asking if you should wait or are you asking how to handle your first time together if/when it happens?

• I'm a virgin. But I'm not uncomfortable about sex. And with my current boyfriend I'd totally be cool with it. It's honestly all in the personality.

• Wait

• wait of course, what a treat! still in its wrapper remember the best tasting sweets are always kept for later.😉

• If you really like her you'll wait. It shouldn't even be an issue if you're with her for her and not for sex.

• Wait for her duh! If you want hee then it is worth the wait. Be somebody she will never forget

• wait. wait. wait.

• I'd wait for her

• I thought this was every guy's dream. What is the problem?

• I'm a virgin and I'm just waiting for the right guy. She's doing the same thing, so it means a lot to her. If you really loved her you would wait for her, don't just be with her because you want a quickie, go find that somewhere else rather then wasting her time. Sex isn't everything lol

What Guys Said 5

• I dont see the problem. she's beautiful and you'll be potentially the only one who has sex with her. As long as she's willing to learn and has a sex drive that is compatible to yours then there's really no downside.

Wven the most experienced girls had to learn how to have sex at one point, why not have all her lessons be learned with you 😜

• If you think she's worth it... what's a little time without sex until she's ready going to do to you?

• Its not the time without sex, its whenever it goes down, im not a teacher sooo, I don't know

• I think your biggest challenge will be listening and paying attention to her cues so you don't hurt her since she's a virgin.

• Honestly, I would 'friendzone' her. We can be great friends without agreeing not to sleep with people.

• You should wait for her!.

• i would be with her.