Would you date a girl with a lisp?

A lisp is a speech impediment in which a person has problem pronouncing "s" or "z" correctly actually making the sound of "th".I have a slight lisp.Therefore,I usually carry on the "s" or "z" making it sound more like hissing-the sound snakes make.Lately,I've been getting very self-conscious about my lisp.I've gone to speech therapy,but it doesn't help.And as shallow and insecure as this may seem or sound,I just wanted to know if you guys would ever date a girl with a lisp.Please answer honestly.Thanks.

If you can,please explain why or why not.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted yes. Because I know that no girl is "perfect," and I'll never be "perfect" myself. And if she's a good person and I find her attractive, I know I can fall in love with all the little things that make her human and unique, including her imperfections.

What Guys Said 4

• Kinda find it sexy/cute as hell in a girl, although my girlfriend doesn't have one I'm still just as happy, either way could swing with me I guess.

• who gives a shit about lisp anyway? LOL

i really doubt that there are any guys who would turn down some girl because of a lisp even if she was hot.

• I totally would not care that she had a lisp. No ones perfect, which is good. Because some in-perfections are actually attractive to me.

• My first love had lisp and i found it really attractive don't know why maybe becuase they sound innocent and childish but she didn't want me

What Girls Said 1

• I do . but it is one little impediment, age... youngest boys may be rude with u, but that do not afected you Anonimou . When you will grow up , boys would love to ask you to say chesse :))