Why am I single?

So everyday people tell me im pretty. They tell me i have a nice body and a big butt. Im also told i have nice hair and a sweet and funny personality. The only problem is i have never had a boyfriend nor have i ever had a guy tell me he likes me. It bums me out and i wanted some insight and suggestions as to what is wrong with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say why without knowing all the details but it sounds like you could be a victim of a very common problem. When a girl is pretty and nice, most guys assume either you already have a boyfriend or that you are out of their league-- you're too pretty for them--it's an insecurity problem. I know I've thought that hundreds of times in my life and probably missed out on a few amazing girls cuz of it. So, the easiest way to try to fix it is to start approaching guys. Talk to them, small talk is fine. Ask about them-like names, interests etc. I've had that happen too. A nice looking girl approached me and started talking to me. I was happy about it and it made me feel good too I met one amazing girl like that. One other thing, having a significant other is not necessarily all its cracked up to be. It can be tough, painful and drive you crazy. Don't be in a hurry. You're young and you have a lot of time. Take your time finding a boyfriend. Be picky and expect to be treated like a queen, anything less is not acceptable. You have time and you can afford to be picky. Good luck and be careful and smart 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• You are under 18, don't worry so much about it. Its nothing to worry about you just haven't met the right guy yet that's all. There is nothing wrong with being single and there is nothing wrong with you. Don't rush so quickly into a relationship just to be in one because you will just get hurt. Love is not a race, your time and your turn will come. Having a boyfriend and being in a relationship isn't everything. They require a lot of work, commitment, sacrifice, respect, honesty, etc. And also they are a huge distraction if you are in school. You are to young to be worrying about things like that, you have your whole life ahead of you.

What Guys Said 16

• If you're tired of waiting for guys to approach you, then try approaching one yourself. This is 2016 - its perfectly acceptable and no longer taboo.

• I don't know may be you are just having bad luck, do you approach guys or have you tried to do so?

• There's probably nothing wrong with you. A lot of people don't have their first S/O until they're a little older

• You might be boring. Not sure.
    I'm sure boring people could describe themselves as you did.

• I don't know what's wrong, it's hard to say without knowing all details, but you shouldn't wait for people to approach you and tell you that you're hot, you should just approach people you think are hot. You know, take matters into your own hands.

• Getting a boy friend is not the only thing in life. Why don't you concentrate on studies and bcom engineer doctor, army officer, lawyer, etc.
    Don't you have a aim in life? When you achieve your goal then definitely your parents will get you a best husband.
    Could you please tell me how many countries are there in world, or which is the height capital city of the world, or the coldest place. no you can't bcoz your concentration is somewhere else.
    Please concentrate on books

• Because you don't actively seek a boyfriend.

• Well sometimes people say things to be nice and polite, without knowing anything about your personality and how you actually look we can't really tell you much, other than be patient

• Maybe be more outgoing and talk to guys that you like. Even if it just starts out as friends, there's always a chance it could turn into a relationship down the line.

• You're under 18 give yourself time.

• Because no one wants you.

• Don't be a dick. You know that's not true of her just cuz it's true of you. There's no way you're 28.

• Someone being intimidated and someone not wanting her are two different things. I'm not going to argue with a person that it's a waste of time to argue with. You're just being difficult and ridiculous for your own reasons.

• @SüßeJäger I always wondered why people decided that I was wasting their time but they are the ones who began speaking to me. What good is that? Such is the staunchness of your conviction.

You are a good man.

• I dont know. You sound good to me.

• Really think about why you're single. THINK ABOUT IT.

• you are too young don't worry about it

• You probably live in that kind of a country; and please - step into the 21st century where girls approach us guys ;)

• maybe it's the fact that you don't exactly seem humble...

What Girls Said 5

• Because you need to feel pretty and happy by yourself before someone finds you interesting!

• Have you put any effort into it

• Been there, still there. Relationships are a thing of chance. there's nothing wrong with you. Don't dwell on it.

• Well... do you initiate things first with a guy you see?

• you are under 18. it's fine. it will happen for you.