I'm helping my crush get together will another guy?

I told this girl I like her, and she told me she likes me as well. The problem is that she likes this other guy as well. I told her that I would make a deal with her. If I help her out with this guy and it works out, she will be happy and I will move on happily. If it doesn't work out, she will try it out with me. She agreed to the plan. Was this a good idea? Should I sabotage the agreement?

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVER sabotage an agreement. Since if you do that then she has less of a reason to trust you. Which I don't think you want to lose any amount of trust with her.

Since you made this agreement it's best to just see how it plays out. Just don't help her to much with it and only give extremely light pushes. Though not enough where your taking a huge part in it.

• What do you mean by extremely light pushes?

• That doesn't make any sense.

• Trying to think how to explain it better.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope! Stupid! Go for the guy!

• How?

• How can I be sure she is using me?

• she wants you to help her get another guy! Which shows she just using you!

• Wow, you are a good man...

• You're an idiot !

• She seemed to like this guy better than she liked me. So, I improvised. What should I have done differently?

• I am mixed. I want to be with her so badly, but I want her to be happy more than anything.

• I'm telling you this before things get complicated. you never know. walk away. let her chase her own happiness. Move on and look for yours.
      This isn't healthy for you.

What Guys Said 0