Do older men like younger women? Like men ages 30 to mid-late 40's dating a girl 18 and older?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do, some don't. Some have no problem with age differences, they look for things in common in ways other than age. Some don't, and can't look past the age to see what else there could be that could keep a relationship feeling mutually interesting. There will be some concerns about a lack of maturity, and it will definitely be a problem for some younger women. But not all. Some of them are able to handle themselves with more maturity than women much, much older. Age is related to maturity, but not one-to-one.

So some guys will, some guys won't. And some girls will be dateable when young, and some won't. For something like long term dating, a guy isn't going to simply date a girl just because she is young. Even if he is ok with the age gap. She still has to be dateable.

What Guys Said 14

• Some of us do, and a lot :-)

• Depends... if you have a 'mature' personality then it's all good if not it'll probably end up as a 'one night stand' then that's it.

• id date 23 and up. under that is pretty immature and haven't dated enough to know whats good and whats bad and still into jerks

maturity first

• I think a lot of older men would have sex with a girl who's like 18-21 but not many would have a serious relationship with a girl that young

• some obviously do, depends on the guy i guess...

• 26+: would date you
    18+ would like you for one night.

• Teens who would date someone that old are probably gold-diggers

• I am not a gold digger. I can make my own money.

• Of course anyone "can" but the question is "are they willing to when they could spend someone else's money instead?"

• Yes, I would much rather make my own money than spend someone else's.

• Yes.

• No... I don't like

• not me.

• FRESH PUSSY IS ALWAYS IN DEMAND!

• When I'll hit 30... I'm pretty sure I'd still fancy 18 year old chicks of course...

• hmhmhmh oh yeah. We like them young fresh meat girls. Just barely legal teenies ;) ;) ;)

• YES. YES. YES,

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't matter what they like. What do you like? What kind of guy presents the relationship dynamic and type that you want?

• I hope so, would love to get with my professor! he's hot!

• Some do... yes