You attract what you are/deserve. Is it true (in your opinion)?

I tend to attract girls with serious issues. The last girl that payed any attention to me was into some dark magic.

Is this a sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe you do attract who you are, because everyone has their own preferences. They have quaiities that they look for in a other people , as well as deal-breakers , when it comes to who they choose to associate with.

A few of the qualities I look for in a person is, a sense of humour , loyalty and compassion, and a good listener, so that type of person would attract me to them.

If you are a pushover you'll attract manipulators , so yes you attract who you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, considering if you don't like yourself or have a savior mentality, then yes for sure, however our thoughts guide our actions.

What Girls Said 9

• "like attracts like"
    You attract what you put out energetically.

• I don't think so my cousin tends to attract abusive assholes. Her ex husband is in jail for getting drunk and throwing her through a wall. Her ex boyfriend is in jail for pushing her out a car going 55 mph and then getting out himself and continuing to beat her. Does she deserves those how they treated her? Absolutely not. I do however believe we accept the love we think we deserve.

• I don't agree with that because I attract assholes and creeps and i never give them the time of the day

• "We accept the love we think we deserve."

I think it's less of "attracting" people and more of "accepting" them into our lives.

• No, you attract what you think you deserve. I attract jerks because I've always felt like I didn't deserve better. When I started feeling better about myself, I met someone who's not a total jerk, lol.

• If this is true, I guess it means that I deserve guys who will try to manipulate me for sex. No, I don't believe this is true.

• no you don't. Usually nice people attract psychopaths and narcs b/c evil people will only go for the kindest nicest people those who they feel they can manipulate the most. They don't deserve those people but its
    how it goes these days. Psychopaths aren't attracted to mean people like
    themselves.

• I think we attract people that are like us. Like two hard working people will be attracted to one another, two artists most likely will click etc. Not always true but true in my case

• I disagree.

What Guys Said 10

• Haha no way mate, sure sometimes like attracts like which has been mentioned but take My Girlfriend and I... @soccerchick4eva... i dont know what i could have possibly done to have a Girl like her... i can't even understand... she's... she's amazing and i dont only mean looks wise and personality wise BUT LITERALLY AMAZING IN EVERY THING IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!!! I randomly stare in admiration and just think how lucky i am and quickly shake the thoughts before she reads my mind haha she's amazing Bud, SHE IS AMAZING! Oh and she can also read me better than I know me haha :")
    Man im one lucky bastard hahaha <3

• I don't believe that is how attraction works. Some people are attracted to the strengths of other people. Others may be attracted to the weaknesses or vulnerabilities of other people. And sometimes people who are not at all alike are still attracted. I don't think you are like these girls or deserve them. You might just be more open to people who are very different than the norm and they respond to that.

• No, because girls you are capable of getting may never make the first move or express any attraction at all. It's a matter of taking action. If you always take action, you are more likely to exceed expectations than fall short of them.

• U attract what u fear

• No, that's not true. I don't believe that.

• Well then... come at me perverted ladies!!!

• Hmm I don't think so
    Doesn't feel right

• You know, I'm starting to think that's true. I'd like to prove that it's not so, but it makes sense. I even wrote a song, "Psycho-ex-Girlfriend" about that. Well, I think we can break the trend and attract what we're not sometimes.

• So far I have only attracted jerkettes

• not true at all if I could show you all the girls I've been with you'd be like wait what?