Does it matter?

Girls or guys are you less likely to date someone if they are Bi, or does it even matter?

• less likely if the are Bi
    42% (8)37% (7)39% (15)Vote
  • more likely if they are bi
    11% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
  • doesn't matter
    47% (9)58% (11)53% (20)Vote
  • results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Bi girls are super awesome as they are a lot of the times confident. Overall though I dont really care other than from my experince you can be more yourself with a bi girl.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It matters to me. I like them straight as they come.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• That'd be interesting to find out.

2|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter because the only person they'd be having sex with while in a relationship with me is me

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter at all

1|0
    0|0
  • The relationship won't last if they're bisexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it does

1|0
    0|0
  • We like what we like. If she can accept that about me, I suppose I'll accept that about her.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend is bi and I'm bi-curious. I doesn't bother either of us in the slightest. I'm not worried about him leaving me for a guy just as much as I'm not worried about him leaving me for a girl. I trust him and I know where his heart is. I think people overthink these things too much. I don't see why it's such a big deal.

No, I don't outright state my sexuality when it comes to talking to someone I'm interested in. Why? I'm not lying about my sexuality to them. They shouldn't just assume I'm straight. Also, I don't see why it'd be a big deal. I mean, if they got to know me without knowing I'm bi-curious and they like me, then why should it be any different when they discover my sexuality? I haven't changed at all. I'm still the same person.

Bisexuals get a bad rep. I wish the stigma surrounding them would end.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind

Bisexual dudes are more open minded in some areas

1|0
    0|0
  • i would not date a bi

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot when a guy is bi... Don't ask why. It just is

1|0
    0|0