Is it normal I don't wanna date white women and I'm mixed?

Is it normal I don't wanna date white women

Cause of the backlash we may receive because of our relationship or if we had kids

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• You are mixed with white and black? I am guessing.
    Which side do you look more like? I am guessing black from your post.
    You're a mixed guy, you're dating someone within your own identity.
    You're both black and white... so if you go either way, you're still dating your own.
    Don't listen to ignorant people.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4A3r9N3Lvs
    Take a look at what Tamera had to go through.
    Don't care what people say!

• Yeah but people don't understand I'm both

• The people that have a problem with you dating someone else, are racists or close-minded people.

• Well I have even been rejected a couple times based on this

What Girls Said 2

• Attraction is subjective. Not weird at all.

• Yeah I mean I have always been attracted to white women but if it puts her in danger or children we could have in danger it's not worth it

• This whole question was sparked by what someone told me the other day at work, he goes what type of women do you like and I respond blondes, he goes oh so you like white women you know that's not socially acceptable right

• I don't understand why it isn't but who cares anyway? Like I said, live your life how you want to & ignore "social norms"

• Whatever. It's your life.

• It's not my choice I want to but people will judge and ridicule me and her, because I have always been attracted to white women I'm part white myself

What Guys Said 3

• Date whomever you like. Normal people couldn't give less of a fuck about your dating preferences. And if anyone does, just ignore them.

• No. We all have our preferences. I'm attracted to women of all races but they're definitely the most uncomfortable race of women to approach.

• What backlash?

It's not normal. Most non white guys have their noses so far up white girls' asses. It's embarrassing, really. So it's a good 'not normal'