Have you ever had sex without a condom?

0|0
17|21

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont use condoms at all anymore. especially when i found out they are no more effective than pulling out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKnQZ2-frPg

0|0
    0|0
    • They aren't 99% effective?
      This is news to me

• Show All
    • @KRIEL55 no you get both of you tested before. i guess you make it a habit of having sex with people you dont know.

• who actually does that though? i would be offended if someone told me to come get tested with them before we do anything. and that still doesn't eliminate the fact that pregnancy is possible just from pre cum. but no, i never have random sex. im very monogamous and wait for a while to have sex when i just start dating someone. the reason i know so much is because i've learned a lot about this topic in college and one time i almost did have a one night stand (got really drunk at party) but he didn't have protection, so even though i was drunk out of my mind, i was still responsible enough to be like nope. i am not going to risk anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• hell no. unless we're trying to have a baby, the condom is staying on. dont trust anyones "pull out game" and you know you can even get pregnant from pre cum. so what are you going to do, pull out just because of the pre cum? either that or risk getting pregnant from pre cum and pull out when he's actually cumming. no thank you. better be safe then sorry.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• All the time. I swap current STD tests with any woman before we have sex. I've had a vasectomy so I'm sterile so it's bareback city.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty often.

I've had sex with a condom once, which was my first time, otherwise I've had sex with several women for several years without a condom, they always use the pill or some other type of contraception.

Is there a reason why you're asking this?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. Honestly, I don't think I could even have sex with a condom anymore. Even before I was sterile, I just used the pulling out method.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm married, we have a son.
    Your guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's say that I have sex more times without condoms than with it. Wearing condoms makes my johnson lose sensitivity 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not a fan of condoms. As soon as is practicable in a relationship, I dispense with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh yeah. I don't use condoms anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hundreds of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i have

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had sex with condom on.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like sex without condom and cum deep inside, I dare to fuck a sexworker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had sex still a virgin sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i did. But i dont make a creampie 😁😁😁😁

0|0
    0|0
  • We used them when I was married for birth control. I don't like my girlfriend to take birth control. It's very unhealthy. I don't mind condoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's called doing it the real way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. Condoms get expensive. And it feels way better without one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yes. My ex boyfriend hated condoms.
    We used them the first couple of times we had sex and then never again after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be right back hahah! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't plan to, at least, until I get on birth control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Have no need for condoms in my relationship anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. And I've had guys cum inside me. But only if it's a really intimate relationship.. there has to be love and trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Thousands of times.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never had sex with a condom. So yes, i certainly have.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but i still use them a lot because it generally makes me feel safer. Even though my guy and I have been together 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than I've had it with a condom. So where are we going with this

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • yes with a former long term partner. and now I'm married so I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a few times actually