What to do when you've missed your chance with someone?

Attempting to keep this as generic as I can, whether you gave up on them too soon or they moved on.. whatever the case how does one go about life afterwards, I still think about this person everyday mostly regret because I thought my feelings were known.

How do you/ have you dealt with this?

'Move on'
- How is the question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say something to them, they may be wondering about you too. You wouldn't be surprised of the number of people that do this, because they expect their minds to be read or body language understood, speak up.

• It's really nice to hear an alternative but I think the oppertunity is long gone, for me at least

• If you say so, couple of years ago I had an ex pursue me after 25 years of no contact. Anything is possible. I declined her invitation although I had the opportunity I didn't take it, she still had feelings for me all those years.

• Thank you for MHO!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• bang my head onto the wall repeatedly saying "stupid" over and over.

What Guys Said 6

• I keep her around in the background as a friend. One I would do almost anything for, within my capacity. She realizes as do I that the single greatest barrier between us, other than her new love, is distance. 9,000 miles of it. Had she lived in my neighborhood, I would probably have married her.

However, the separation and eventual failure to launch of that blooming romance wasn't all bad. It allowed me to question many things about myself that I had prior just assumed, and to gain a reaffirmation of my own identity. As well as gain some new perspective on some old friends.

• www.chicagonow.com/.../Keep-Moving-Forward.gif

Move on too. I don't regret it. Too many fish in the sea.

• how do you move on? especially when they're haunting in the back of your head?

• I just don't worry about it. You only have one life. I don't live in "what ifs" or in regret. Just make the best from it, learn from it and go about life.

• Nope, if anything I stuck around too long. You just gotta come to realize it probably wasn't meant to be and the for the next time don't let any opprotunity pass on you. Keep yourself preoccupied with stuff and don't slouch around like a bump on a log. See the situation for what it is. So did you never confess your feeling is what you're saying?

• Can't imagine it would matter now

• Keep trying and never repeat the mistake again.

• Just let it go and move on.

Go out, meet new people, exercise, travel, whatever it takes.

Give it some time. You'll be fine. ;)

• Nothing I don't waste my time

What Girls Said 8

• Not dealing at all. Unfinished business is what I call it and it's not easy. It's when you believe there's still something there and in some cases, you know there is but all the positives are meaningless when the one big negative keeps ripping it apart.

I know that it's over but that doesn't matter when the heart isn't convinced. The heart wants what it wants.

All you can do is go about life as usual. Succeed in everything else but love, lol.

• I've dealt with this before, and I just keep going forward. I can't fix it at the moment. It just wasn't meant to be. I don't stay single for long so I never really have a hard time moving on. I've only had 2 people in my life that I found it truly hard to move on from. Still, I moved on from them after a little while. I just kept on having flings (which I don't entirely suggest). After a while I realized that I was over him and I was ready to start things with someone else.

• u move on or you fight!

• Give it one more shot. If you think its really worth it

• There are so many guys out there that missing one means nothing. It is your choice whether to continue to think about one individual or to move on. Guys are like buses – you don't run after one because there's always another one coming

• Eat 👉🏼🍫 or 🍦

• Awe I've been here he was talking to a girl so I got mad and when he wanted to talk to me I told him that I was talking to someone. Over social media a childhood friend of mine would like my photos "a lot" of them made seem like we had a thing and it pushed the other guy a away the one I wanted but my childhood friend was like my security blanket anyways the guy I liked was a jerk he never wanted to see me or talk to me I told him it was too late this was before I added him on social media and I finally left him alone it's better that you can't keep begging someone to talk to you or be your friend it's not worth it have some dignity-state of being worthy also he's not all that yeah I'm calling him out lol just because he makes decent money doesn't make him better it's your heart that matters it's your deeds that make you good person you are who you date also you are a reflection of your friends let this guy go you have to get rid of all the ugly toads to get to the prince right

• You move on with your life.