Guys and Girls, would you date a bisexual?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• If I was into them, sure. I don't see how that's a problem. It's like anyone. I'm not going to date someone I'm not interested in, but if we're interested in each other, I don't see what your attraction to both men and women has to do with anything.

• No, and it's ridiculous to assume that every bisexual person wants to be having threesomes. That's the dumbest straight white male fantasy I have ever heard of.

• Seeing as I'm bisexual, yeah, I would.

• Considering I am, yes.

• No I would not. It's a deal breaker.

• Under no circumstances what I date a bisexual. The thought of his penis in my mouth that had recently been in someone's rear end is disgusting. I have no proof but I am certain in my mind that bisexuals carry a greater risk of sexually transmitted diseases

• no, i mean im a jealous person, i can't even stand girls so much around my boyfriend and when he is bisex then i will have to be careful about his relationship with his male friends too?

• yeah why not!

• no i would not.

• Voted no. It's a turn off for me.

• Mmm, rather not.

• No, it's a major turnoff

• Yes- if I was attracted to him but he'd have to be okay with settling for just being mine while we are together. STD's are a real thing.

• Nope, and I wouldn't. I personally don't see the point or the appeal TBH.

• As a bisexual I just want to say that most of us don't want threesomes, won't cheat, and are not automatically attracted to everyone we see. We just fall in love with people not genitals and I only want one person in my life at a time, and I only love and have eyes for one person right now because I am also demisexual which means I need to be in love before I have any sexual feelings. I know people hate us so I don't tell many people but I'm just putting this out there :)

• Are you against threesome?

• I'm not against it if other people want to do that then I support their choice! But personally it wouldn't be something I would ever enjoy or want to do, everyone is different! I just think for me I like sex as an intimate thing between two people and it's more comforting only having to focus on one person and having the only focus on you.

• Sure...

• He offer a threesome?

• Not into threesomes...

What Guys Said 13

• sure.

because bisexual doesn't automatically mean threesome fantasy.

• Why the hell not? It's not like she would be more likely to cheat on me. I don't see the problem at all. It's the exact same deal, except we could discuss what girl is sexy or not. (not that a straight girl can't do that)

• I have dated bisexuals and I have no problem with it, but bisexuality is not an excuse for cheating. In other words, to me monogamous means no other sexual partners, not just no other guys.

• Hell no.

And quite honestly, most guys who would, would do if for 3somes
    And most girls who would, would do it because their lake of femininity.

• I don't see the problem. Do people think you now have to have three people in a relationship just because their dating bi-sexual person? That is do igorant.
    It is just like dating a hetero sexual person.

• I only would if she was monogamous and more into men.

• Yeah, why not?

• I'm dating one, so yea

• yep...

• in my opinion id prefer one

• May If I liked the girl so much.

• I'd rather not. I'd always feel like I'm not enough to satisfy her.

• I used to say no, but it would be hypocritical of me if I refused it now.