Is it a good idea to give a girl flowers for our second date?

Hopefully tomorrow it's gonna be our second date, with this girl I meet 2 weeks ago. She knows without a doubt by know how I fell about her. We're been exchanging texts here and there. And she told me once, the time will tell if something's gonna happen. Or something like that xd. So again, good idea or bad move if a show myself on this date with some flowers?

Ups, sorry about the typos. Damn cellphone!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. If she has allergies or doesn't like flowers it's not the greatest move.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Why do you want to bring her flowers?
    2. Why do you want to spend money on a woman that hasn't had sex with you yet? She certainly isn't gonna buy you stuff.
    3. The "time will tell" sentence is low interest on her part. She's dating other guys, you're just another guy right now.
    4. Don't listen to others and try and impress her. you're THE CATCH. She needs to validate your check boxes for a dateable gal.
    5. Do not talk about sappy stuff and feelings period. Even if she asks change subject. You're on a date to have fun and tease her. Not talk about each other's problems

What Girls Said 1

• I say it is a brilliant idea, if she is into you she will love it.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's better to impress her with something more personal for now. Can you draw, play music, read romantic stories out loud with a good voice, or cook? I'd personally wait to buy her flowers for when you meet her familiy (give all of the members a nice flower, but give her a beautiful red rose). On the other hand, it can be very cute if you pick the flowers (and 'arrange' the bouquet) yourself. It'll not be as beautiful as a store-bought arrangement, but it'll be more personal and she will love the time/energy/creativity you put into it. - If you live in a city by any chance you might have to pick flowers from people's gardens. That's a bonus since it'll create some good stories. Just be careful never to pick too much from one garden or damage the plants.

• No! Don't do it!

She's saying, "Time will tell..." and you're upshifting into boyfriend behaviors.

Plus, unless she specifically stated that she likes receiving flowers, you're not really giving them to her because that's what she wants, right?

You're giving them to her because you think she's awesome, you want her to know it, and you want her to like you. So, it's more about what you want, and not what she likes.

Save the flowers for when you're a couple, but remember that in the beginning, dating someone new is exciting and nerve-wracking for most women (and professing your love and giving flowers too soon makes things even weirder).

Most women like flowers, and little notes, and gifts and all that stuff you want to give... but it has to be from the guy she really, really likes.

When she's still deciding how much she likes you, giving/doing anything romantic can be kind of awkward. Make sense?

• Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Although I mentioned once that I'm on the same mentality. You know, letting things to happen by itself and with no pressure. I made sure she got the message or that vibe from me, and she basically replied.. That she was cool about it, and thanking me at the same time for being honest and direct from the beginning. Something like, she doesn't want bs from the beginning. She rather wants to have the true intentions from the get go.

• I think it's a bad idea. She told you "the time will tell". Wait a little more, because she can feel pressured.

Chill with her basically for now.

• I have no idea , it depends how serious you think this is , it may be a bit soon for flowers if its still just casual dating and not yet serious in nature. but then some girls might find the idea of flowers cute so I don't know

• Buy her the flower shop