I am talking to this guy and found out he was in the sex offender list in the U. S I need help on what does it mean about his report?

So I just start talking to him and I was wondering why he didn't have facebook google his name and the first thing that pops up is this sex offender list. I know its him the picture looks like him! and he gave me the same birthday on the report. I don't understand his report so he was 18 during his crime and the victim was under 12 years ago and all it says is this:

AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE/VICTIM <13

Can anyone explain what he possible did to his victim?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a loser. Some crimes I will be fine with, but not this one.

What Guys Said 5

• Possibly a paedophile. Stay away from him.

• Found out she was 12 years old (the victim).

• Yeah, so when he was 18 (a legal adult), he sexually abused a minor. The very definition of a paedophile.

• Did you check his picture? Just because the name is the same, doesn't mean it's the same person. There is a guy a city over from me with my first and last name, that is a sex offender... He's like 5 years older than me, has a different middle name, and is black... :D It's so weird to have a rapist with my name 15 minutes away, luckily it's usually buried under tons of doctors and attorneys that also share my name.

• As far as your question, the person was convicted of sexually abusing a child. It could be anything from touching genitals to full out sex with the kid. Fucked up shit...

• hahaha That's fuck up. I'd stay away from that dude.

• It wouldn't be with a firearm... It just means he forced nonconsensual sexual acts and hurt her in the process... Rape, physical abuse + molestation. It's still extremely fucked up but guns turn into assult with a deadly weapon.

• he had sex with a 12 year old when he was 18

• who knows and does it matter? You should avoid him...

• he threatened the life of the victim with a dangerous weapon and forced her to do sexual acts

What Girls Said 2

• Run like hell!

• That's pretty messed up. Statutory when the child is 15/16 or so and the adult is 21-22 can be seen as more of a bad decision/error in judgement if it was consensual. But 12? No way you can excuse that behavior.

• I was thinking of that, but there so many kids going on websites and pretending to be older with adults. So I don't know I need to talk to him about this because who knows she could had look older and said she was older only for him to found out she was 12?

• I doubt it. 12 year olds mostly don't look/sound old enough to pass for even close to being legal.