Girls, is it a plus if a guy shows you he respects you? Or do good guys finish last? If so why do some girls go for bad guys?

3

What Girls Said 3

• guys who respect girls will always be a plus in my book, the whole bad guy always get the girl thing is common probably because girls feel bad guys give this sense of danger or thrill, how ever where I come from my mum always told me to go for the nice/brainy/nerdy guy because they usually have brighter futures, less people chasing after them (less competition ) and appreciate more so nah nice guys are awesome, husband material plus it's easy to fix them up, bad guys to me are over rated you can't do anything with them 😐 well this is the mentality that is put in girls where I come from so it may not be the opinion of the majority.

• Bad Girls go for bad guys. Must girls love guys who show them respect.

• Respect works both ways, so yes, it is always great if a guy shows you that he respects you as much as you respect him. Good guys are great, bad boys are tempting because of movies and books, but in real life I'd rather go for a gentleman who knows how to have a good time, rather than a bad boy who is only about the thrills because eventually it'll just get boring.