I am not a priority during the week?

My boy is away at uni. Before he left we were so close and counting down until the end of the year.
When he first left he would message all the time, ring, Facetime, told me how he felt about me.
Since then he has settled in, made new friends and got busy with study and partying.
I've started to feel like not a priority, left out of his life.

When he comes back for the weekend we have a good time and then he leaves and i barely hear from him again.
I'm staying at uni with him this weekend but i honestly don't know what to do about during the week?

What Guys Said 1

• You should try to spend time talking to him, perhaps

What Girls Said 2

• VOICE YOUR FEELINGS!

• You should talk to him about it, but honestly sounds like you two are at different places. He is enjoying his freedom, like most people do when they are at college. This is where a lot of relationships fail, especially if you are not at the same university.

• I went to the same uni & know how it is there but I have graduated now.
      He graduates at the end of the year and I really want to last because i know that if we make it until then we will be on the same page

• Yeah, I would definitely talk to him. Tell him how you feel. That is the only way to make sure that you remain on the same page.