Should I dump my boyfriend?

He has Horton drunk a few months ago and ended up posting drunk snaps with a girl who he called 'stunning' and another one calling her 'an absolute babe' while he starred down her (boobs) low cut top, when I confronted him he said it didn't go any further and he is sorry and I eventually took him back but yesterday he went out and actually had a snapchat kissing the same girls cheek and he never texted me all day or anything. I don't know what to do I don't think I trust him

Most Helpful Guy

• His actions are very very inappropriate, Yes you should definitely consider breaking up with him, once and for all, because I am sure his inappropriate actions will just keep continuing.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want?

What Guys Said 3

• If my girl did that with a pair of guys I'd be upset too, and it'd highly decrease my trust in her as well.

He's done it more than once. I think you should consider ending things with him.

• Yeah I'd stay away from that guy... it's not because it didn't go any further, that he should be doing that.
    Now it did go further with him kissing the other girl, so yeah

• if you can't trust him then yes dump him there's no longer any point to it

What Girls Said 1