Does it always mean a girl is engaged or married when she has a ring on that finger?

I've been talking to this girl at this restaurant everytime i go and she always serves me. I always talk to her and she seems to laugh at everything i say. She always asks me " how is my day going?" as well. She also asked me what my name was because i just knew her as the girl from subway and then she told me hers. I also notice her staring at me when i pass by the restaurant without buying anything. I want to ask her for her number or facebook to talk to her more, but i saw that ring on her left hand finger close to the pinky and that says that sje might be married. I dont want to ask her for her number and make a fool out of myself as well. So should i avoid her or try to get closer to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily but good chance is that she is engaged or married.
    Why dont go upto her and ask her out... she will tell u straight.

What Girls Said 1

• No, not necessarily. Ask her about the ring.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't mean married but could mean taken as in serious relationship. But maybe next time flirt with her and ask so do you have a boyfriend or gf?