Bros over hoes?

why is it when a guy has the chance to hang out with his friends he will do it over hanging out with a girl is this just me? or do they always do it? and when they go out to party a lot do they hook up with other girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ive been exactly in that position lol !

I have a topic on this (relationship annoyances), not that I am implying you are, but very often when a guy does choose his buddies over you its cause he feels more comfortable around them.

Guys don't complain to each other, bug, nag or harass about small details. We just like to mess around, laugh and have fun.

What Guys Said 4

• Are you his girlfriend?

If yes, than his priorities are completely messed up.

if no, than he views you as just another girl and lumps you into a friend-who-is-a-girl category. being as such, he feels that he is leaving you to hang out with his guy friends (who he'll have more fun with) and he figures you will find some of your girl friends (whom you'll have more fun with) rather than being in an awkward one-on-one guy with girl but not boyfriend/girlfriend situation.

• Sounds like you're dating the wrong guys. A real man would pick his girlfriend if he really cares about her. There is a thing in life that we all have, and it's priorities. A person will spend their time and money where their priorities are. Sounds like you're not really a priority to this guy.

• Bros before hoes is meant to stimulate a man into not becoming a wuzz who says no to fun EVERY time. There should be a balance, and you should not be what he does on his past time.

• Bros over hoes doesn't mean ditch one to hang out with another. Its more of a phrase to not let a girl get between your friends.

I don't understand all these talks about priorities. First off, you aren't his girlfriend or you are letting him go to parties and cheat on you. Unless Its an important day, I wouldn't ditch my friends if I already had plans to be with them. That doesn't mean I won't spend time with my girl or anything like that. I think if you give up your friends for a girl all the time, you don't have your priorities straight. You aren't a man, you are just whipped.

What Girls Said 2

• usually when a guy is really into a girl they ditch their friends for her. and some guys probably hook up with other girls when they go out. but its usually easy to tell which guys would do that

• kldfjhfsd

emilyy? well you still have me