This chubby girl wants to date me but I dont like her because she's not skinny (at most 90lbs) am I a bad guy?

This chubby girl wants to date me but i dont like her because she's not skinny (at most 90lbs) am i a bad guy?

pics of me but i can't stand bigger girls. Its so easy to not be fat so why not be skinny and attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you saying she weighs 90 lbs? Because that's underweight for most people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever floats your goat. But don't expect the girls on this site to take this lightly. You'll possibly receive a lot of hate for this.

What Girls Said 2

• You do realize that even I, who am less than 5 feet tall, would be severely under-weight if I were 90 pounds, right? Sure you can have a preference for skinny girls, but it's dangerous to put a number on that.

• Being 90 pounds is not fat, it's basically underweight. I'm not sure what's your definition of being "chubby", but not wanting to date a girl because she's "chubby" at the weight of 90 pounds is not right. It shows that you date girls only by their appearance.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you serious, man? Chances are I'd want to date the chubby girl.

• are you attracted too her?