Guys who want to have casual sex/no relationship... would you be open to having a relationship if the right girl came around?

I've been seeing a guy for about a month now. We get along very well, he is attracted to me and he thinks I am very funny. He has tried to have sex with me a few times but I have told him that I am not ready yet.

I am good friends with his best female friends, and she has warned me that he is very into casual sex and tends to go for girls who sleep with him easy. She said he told her a few months ago that he does not want a relationship right now.

However, I do want a relationship. We haven't discussed where the relationship is going, so I'm hoping that since he seems to like my personality and because I haven't slept with him yet that he might be open to a relationship with me. Do you think I'm correct in thinking that or should I get out of this situation before I get too attached if he inevitably doesn't want a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just shoot, john im not into casual sex so if you are into that i don't think we should keep seeing each other. see what his answer is, u dont wanna waste ur time, your time is valuable. if he says he is into that, fuck it, move on to the next one, if he says he's not into that, be careful anyway. And if he's not sure, move on to the next one, u dont wanna spend time with someone who is that immature and unsure of what he wants. he needs to try harder

What Guys Said 3

• Instead of relying on heresay, why don't you ask him directly what he wants?

If he says he is not looking for a relationship, then it would be a tragic error to assume that you can change his mind on the matter.

• Ask him directly what he wants and hopes to get from you. As for me, yeah I'd date the girl if the right one came around. But the likelihood of that happening is slim. I've already been married once and I'm not looking to do that again. At least not any time soon.

• then ask him if he doesn't want to be in a real relationship he's not a man who you should be with

What Girls Said 0