Am I acting immature because I caught feelings for a guy I had sex with?

I'm a female, I don't know why it says I'm male. Some background: I'm 21, lost my v card a year ago and prior to this guy I had only had sex that one time and it sucked. So I met this guy in December. We chatted online for a week, met up (we live by each other but go to different colleges) and watched a movie and chatted, then hooked up. It was only supposed to be a one night stand but I went back a couple days later, then again a few weeks later, then a few weeks after that. The last time was this past Tuesday.

my friend doesn't know why im hung up on him since we've basically just been hooking up for sex with maybe a half hour worth of conversation each time, besides texting and snap chatting. We've kept in semi contact but we normally don't talk in between. I'm really hung up and crazy for him though... I want something real with him and he is not looking for that now. Why am I so hung up on him? Am I being immature? I feel childish because I think about him all the time and just want him on and in me 24/7.

What Guys Said 1

• Having feelings for another person is mature. Having one night stands isn't.

• Thanks (': so my feelings are valid even if it's mainly just us having sex a few times?

What Girls Said 2

• You want to be with him 24/7 because you have genuine feelings for him, which is perfectly fine! But the hooking up randomly is probably not the best idea, considering you already caught feelings, so be careful you don't end up getting hurt some how. But unless you wanna wait around till he decides if he wants a relationship then thats your choice!

• You want a relationship and thats ok but he seems to have different idea. No, it doesn't make you immature at all. If he doesn't want what you want, then it may be time to move on.