Am I being unreasonable?

I've been seeing a guy for a month we have met every weekend but this weekend he says he wants to have a chill weekend to himself so I won't be seeing him :( he works long hours through the week so I do understand but I'm thinking he's not that into me ! I'm disappointed we won't be meeting each other tomorrow night he usually stays at my house for the night. Do you think he just wants some time to himself or losing interrest in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He needs him time. Guys really need that sometimes. If a guy has had a shitty week at work, trying to put on a face of cheerfulness or interest for his lady friend will fall flat because either he'll say something rude or she'll see the disinterest on his face.

Support him by letting him have some chill alone time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he just need his space a bit.. If he wants so spend some " alone " time or with his friends that doesn't mean he lots interest in you... Its important to give a guy a bit space, coz if he feels the girl is too " attached" to him then that might make him get uncomfortable

• He wants to sleep the whole weekend , all week he kept on saying I'm going to see you and then yesterday he said I'll let you know later he plays games and always wants to get a reaction from me :/ I'm tired and I don't play games so tonight I'm meeting someone else I'm not wasting precious Time on a selfish man who wants everything his way

• Thats totally another story!!! Dont wait ur time on him like u said, go spend time and fun fun without him.

• * waste ur time

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps you'd get used to it, but perhaps he doesn't have the same need for connection that you do. As opposed to viewing it as losing interest in you, I'd look hard at whether you each want the same type of r/ship. I'd suggest you talk about it with him (when you see him) -- and tell him that you want a r/ship where you see one another every weekend, unless there's some sort of emergency, and ask what he is after. If you're not after the same thing, better to know sooner rather than later.

• Thank you :-) I did have a talk with him but he's very hard to talk to :/ I'm starting to think he doesn't care about me , he told me its up to me if I don't want to see him anymore because he says no to seeing me tonight , I felt upset I'm a good person but I'm starting to see him as selfish , I sent him a message last night a nice one and he read it and never replied :( I'm thinking he's trying to hurt me and I'm not having that as I've been hurt before , so if he wants to stay in and sleep the whole weekend away then that's up to him because tonight I'm going on a date with someone else I'm not sitting around wasting my life waiting for a man who wants everything his way

• He probably isn't trying to hurt you, but clearly being with you is less imordant to you than to him. Good luck!

• man your 30 im sure there's been a time in your life when you have just wanted to be alone

What Girls Said 1

• He just wants time for himself