What is the personality type that's least attractive to the ladies?

• Lies a lot (in a subtle way that you don't notice)
  • Smooth talking, teasing flirt
  • Lacking in confidence or shy or quiet
  • Too serious and not fun
  • Too friendly or nice
  • Awkward socially
  • Other (please specify)

Most Helpful Girl

• Realistically it's actually being too nice. Girls dislike that. It's not attractive to them. It's makes the girl think she's got the guy wrapped right under her control and tells her subconscious mind that he's naive, would put up with her bs and wouldn't help her to stop being a secret biatch. Recently l I've been reading polls and articles in magazines based on votes by females all over the world, and woman recently have been all into mysterious goodlooking rich guys who are a little old fashioned and very neat and organized and intelligent and emotionally hard to read. Also a guy who's got a few feminine personality traits, like cooking and cleaning. The reason for this, is because a woman naturally feels like she should be on top of that and needs subconcious motivation, especially in the presence of a male. So when a man is a lot better than her at cooking/cleaning, it sends messages to her subconscious mind, demanding her to get better at those things. This helps her therefore to release her female instincts, and during the process, she'll unconsciously think about the guy, and be drawn to him. Like, seriously drawn to him. It's kinda similar to when a guy see's a girl that's stronger than him, his instincts demand him to get stronger than her, and in the process, he'll end up thinking of her a lot. Sorry, just thought id share some psychology info~ been reading too many womans magazines at work. Point is, a guy whose better at those things that females should be known for, can be very attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• At least a liar can get some sexual play and a relationship for awhile until the lies start to unravel.

The absolute WORST is to be shy and lack confidence. Women are so passive as it is in comparison to men, so the guy usually has to initiate about 89% of the time.

A guy can be socially awkward, but if he is confident and extroverted, that can overcome the awkwardness. :-D

What Girls Said 20

• Lies a lot and lacking confidence. Those two are the worst. Being too serious is pretty bad too. I joke around about everything. The only person who truly gets my sense of humor is my best friend and that's because he has the same sense of humor as me. I can joke about everything with him. I always have to be wary of my jokes around other people. If a guy can't take a joke, he and I won't work out too well.

• i was looking for egotistical, but a liar and a boring man as seriously annoying af.

• Liars, can't stand them. I'm very honest, about everything. When a guy lies about little things like his age (yes seriously, hid his driver license from me) etc., it makes me doubt everything. Also narcissist/control freaks/abusive.

• Lying...
    Also > fake smooth talking which is so very obvious.

• Liars or badboy types, I like dorks or shy guys I don't know why they just seem more genuine and nice.

• Lies and no sense of humour

• The arrogant cocky racist/sexist/homophobic type aka "penis faces".

• other: loud and makes a problem out of everything

• Have no personality. Everchanging. can't help it.

• Lying, cheap, selfish

What a cocktail

• Psychopath

• I chose lying.. I hate liars

• If the guy Lies a lot, that can imply a manipulative personality or other negative traits. I have trouble identifying if the guy is experienced in lying so I am kind of terrified of meeting someone like this.

• lying how and manipulative? That's interesting.

• Liars are the absolute worst. Huge turn off. I love an honest man.

• I don't like the really serious type I need a personality that knows how to have fun

• the lier, the emotional guy and serious guy (the guy who can't joke around)

• Emotional? Lies about what?

• I don't like guys that are always in their feelings that is what I mean by emotional. the "liar"* who wants to date someone who lies?

• No humor

• Lies a lot.

• Lies about what?

• If I asked him about previous relationships, whether or not he's cheated.

• Oh, I'd never lie about something like that.

• I can't stand whiny guys who are insecure and complain about everything, but not sure what personality that falls under

• Guys who don't understand social cues, I'd wager.

What Guys Said 7

• Awkward/uncomfortable, boring
    and down the road, dishonesty ofc

• Probably shy/quiet

• Lying. Can't build shit if the foundation's full of lies and omitted truths.

• Poor motherfucker. When you're poor that is all you are, your looks? Poor. Your personality? Dingy. Your status? Non-existent.

• they hate and are afraid of good looking guy personalities.

• Arrogance and narcissism.

• I guess it depends on what you mean by "attractive" I'd say the least successful guys are those that aren't confident. Confidence seems to trump literally everything else a guy can have and if a guy is confident enough a lot of girls will look the other way on other qualities that he has that might be despicable. On the flip side a guy could have almost every desirable quality most girls look for in a guy but still have no luck if the one thing he lacks is confidence.