The guy I'm dating or my best friend?

I have a habit of going for the reserved guys that I need to lead in a relationship. This always ends badly as I'm a sensitive person, and like somebody to sometimes lead me.

I am am currently seeing a guy that is the opposite. Outgoing, lovely and funny. He is somebody I haven't had the pleasure in meeting before.

However my best friend has just asked me and him to give it a go. I have always had feelings for my best friend, however he is reserved with his emotionals and a little shy.

What should my next moves be?
The guy I'm dating is realistically maybe the guy I should go for as I do like him. However the thought of losing my best friend or missing the opportunity for us to see if things work is something that is stuck on my mind. Would it be worth the risk?

What Guys Said 1

• Follow your heart. Ask yourself what you want, and then go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• You're going to regret whatever choice you make. Which one do you think you want more?