Is being straight forward a turn off?

I went on few dates with this one guy and he has been very nice to me. I like him a lot but he hasn't initiated any physical contact yet, which is driving me a little bit insane. We flirt but that's as far as it goes. Tomorrow it's gonna be our 3rd date and my sex drive is very high and I'm very attracted to him and I want to make out with him. I was also being nice so far but I'm losing it lol! He suggested going out for a coffee and I suggested him coming over my place instead. Now this doesn't neccesserily means sex, but I feel more comfortable making a first move privetly, not in public. I just want to kiss him. Passionately. Was inviting him over too pushy? Did I blew it off? I'm afraid I put a pressure on him now, because he didn't reply yet. :(

What Guys Said 2

• ofc not

• NO! Guys are not put off by a girl being forward. You can be forward with me ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• No its not. you'll be fine just tell him slow down if he trys to take the relationship further to quick.