Girls, Would you date a guy with no talents?

Say there is a guy that gets average grades, can't play sports that well, and is just an average guy that isn't good at most things. If he asked you out, what are the chances you say yes?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has talents! We have so many talents to offer to each and everyone. I believe that everyone is talented in their own ways.

I would date him as long as he genuinely cares for me, loves me for who I am, and wants to stay by my side. Average grades? Grades don't define who he is. He might be passionate about something and has ambitions for that thing so that alone is a reason why I would stick with him. I would like to see him pursue his ambitions with his talents. Cannot play sports? He might be inclined to something else and not sports so I can't blame him for that. Who knows? I might discover his talents while we're in the dating phase and that will excite me a lot 😊

What Girls Said 18

• You are framing this negatively. You have average grades, and not good at sports. But you didn't give any of the positive traits.

Are you caring and sweet? Do you have a good sense of humor? Do you like going to amusement parks or parting put put or bowling (in other words, what kinds of dates are you wanting to go on?) Different girls look for different qualities, and sometimes what one girl wants is directly opposite of what another wants. A negative to 1 girl may be a total positive to another, but if you don't have the confidence to realize what you DO have to offer to a girl then you will send them all running.

• I'm sure he has talents. He may not be aware of it. There's like so many things he can have a talent for! I don't think I would mind to be honest. If his a good person at heart and I had a feeling he could really love me for who I am. I would give it a good

• If you frame it as though you have literally nothing to offer, of course not. Get some self-esteem. Get a hobby.

• Well, I'm a very creative person and not average in the least. I would need someone who is on my level.

• Depends if we had similar interests and we got along well and I found him attractive.

• Yes lol why not? I don't have any talents either

• Yes i would. Id bring him to life.

• Nope. If he has No money no talents no hope of even looking in my direction.

• If he is nice and sweet and we have chemistry yes, but it sounds like he has no confidence

• Yes if I liked him, he were nice to me, etc.

• Well if he had a great personality, was sweet, hott, a good guy, it wouldn't matter if u had talent or not I'd say yes

• Doesn't sound attractive so not likely

• Depends on your personality.

• It depends on the personality. If he's a nice nice sweet guy than most likely yes

• I married one

• No... personally

• If they have ambition yes why not.
    But if they never want to push themselves to be more then what they no defo not

• Everyone has talents. If he really had nothing at all to offer, I wouldn't want to date him, but even being sweet and caring counts as a talent. Being funny or confident counts. Having ambitions even counts.
    If you feel like you aren't interesting enough, make yourself more interesting! Explore hobbies and find something you love. With enough passion you'll become good at it in no time. And don't do this for girls, do it because you want to have a more meaningful life and to be a more fulfilled person.