How do I get to know a senior in my school if I'm a junior?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong topic I wasn't really sure where to put it)

Recently I've noticed this guy who I think is very attractive and ticks most of the boxes for me. However the problem is that he's a senior who's two years older than me and I don't know him personally (I have a couple of friends who are in his year/ are in my year but are friends with his close friends). I'm also terrified of going up to him and starting a conversation with him because I'm shy when in comes to talking to new people and I'm also worried that he'll either think I'm really weird or word might get around to other people in his year & I'll be judged by them (our school isn't a huge school) . I don't know if i should try adding him on facebook or something because we are mutuals on instagram & I've seen him looking at me at times (although I don't want to jump to conclusions about this cause he could just be thinking that I'm weird ) so he does know of my existence.
Please help!! I really do want to get to know him because he seems like a nice and decent guy but I don't have loads of time as he's graduating at the end of the year (and then he'll be going into the 2 year mandatory national service in my country).

What Guys Said 2

• Oh well your have to approach... No matter what..

Anyways what are those boxes that tick?

• Ask him where you can buy the best chastity belt. Lol

What Girls Said 1

• Do you happen to have mutual acquaintances/friends?