Was he flirting? Does he like me?

So, I haven't seen this guy for the past couple years, and recently we happened to be at the same place at the same time. To make a long story short, I was in a performance and he came up to me afterwards & told me I did a great job and we chatted for a couple minutes. I know from just that little bit, it doesn't seem like much but there was a lot chemistry, smiling, definite body language. Tbh, I am a lot more attractive now, then I was years ago and he initiated a conversation which didn't have to take place. However he has a serious girlfriend (however, to put it nicely, she's less attractive than me) so, I'm not really sure what to think. My friend who was with me at the time, said that he seemed to be into me and could tell that he liked me. I would never cross that line, just curious as to what others think. Thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• So you're thinking that you have the right to make a move on him in the future because you think you're more attractive than his girl.

• No, that's not what I said. I would never cross that line, ever. I just put some info in there to give a little background. That's it.

What Girls Said 1

• He's attracted to you. However, you shouldn't do anything. He is in a relationship. It would be wrong.

• Trust me, I'm not the type to do that. I have respect, just wanted other opinions. Thanks.