How screwed am I? How can I bounce back from this?

The girl I had been dating and I had our 5th date tonight. Dinner went great , and we had some wine. After dinner we went to her house and watched a movie. One thing lead to another, and we started fooling around. At this point , my "soldier" was not ready for battle, and he never was. After she started trying to get him ready, and then she shot all his rounds. She said it was fine after this all happened; I am of course completely and utterly embarrassed and demoralized. I texted her when I got home, and she said that we would talk another time. I really like her, but I feel this puts me 6 feet under.

What Girls Said 1

• She shot all your rounds? Lol what does that mean?

• Means she tried to get me hard but in the process I came

• lol yeah I realized after... I was more or less just being honest but then I couldn't think of anything helpful based around knowing that. It might be worth explaining that it isn't something that happens all the time but no knowing if she'd believe it.

• @BambooforPanda hopefully she gives him another chance. No guarantee though. But if she doesn't that's good too because she's reveal herself as immature and unempathetic.

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck her hard and she will forget everything..
    Give a woman good sex and she will stick to u like shit to blanket

• Press the button on the controller of your respective game platform to respawn your soldier.

It's a life lesson I learned by playing FPS's.