Would you rather find a girl naked in your bed or in lingerie or with clothes on no panties and bra?

I prefer to sleep naked but I'm not sure if that is appropriate every time I sleep over at my boyfriends house. Do you think he minds if I was to get into bed naked every time? Also do you think he would prefer some of those times if I was in lingerie? Or do you think just a T-shirt with no bra and panties? Tshirt and sweatpants with no bra and panties? I only ask because I'm not sure how he feels about me being naked in bed. The only time I ever got naked in bed with him before he could undress me was a night I showed up before he got home and I wanted to surprise him. I'm not quite sure how he felt about it because he came home drunk. I think he liked it because once he realized I was naked he cuddled right up with me. I just felt weird about it because I had never done that before around him. So I'm just wondering a guy or girls opinion on how they feel a girl should dress for bed. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Naked in bed lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a singlet and gstring to bed, it's comfy and still sexy :) but like a casual sexy

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely Naked!

• I think you should do all of the above. But for different reasons and at different times.

• All of the above. It depends on the mood.

• I'd like you naked every time.

• see through mini frock

What Girls Said 0