Why don’t men approach me but my friends get asked out a lot? Is it my race? Help?

I'm attractive, friendly and outgoing. I enjoy flirting with guys and they seem to flirt back but never ask for my number!!! I have three female best friends who I'm with most of the time at college. They are not prettier, funnier or nicer than me but get asked out a lot. I'm biracial (half german half mulatto). My facial features are very caucasian but I'm few shades darker than a typical white person. I know it sounds ridiculous but are men afraid to approach me because I look like a non-white person? I live in Vermont by the way, which is a very white state.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that "MAYBE" it's cause you stand out just a little.

BUT... I don't believe that everyone is thinking that about you. It could be that they think they are shy about meeting you because you are very pretty.

What Guys Said 2

• Post a pic, I can't tell if you are attractive or not by your nationality or race alone

• Yes. It can be one reason. But, may be they're not aware that your want to enjoy too

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe they act in a more suggestive way than you do.