How do I accept that no girls find me attractive and want to date me?

There isn't one girl that i know of that likes me and that is honestly depressing. I don't know what it is (might be my looks), but i am considered a good or nice guy by females i'm friends with. I take care of myself as well like I play soccer, I go to a 4 year university as well going for a career in teaching and no girls seem interested in me. Its been like that for years I dont know what it is i;m doing wrong tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• "That you know" exactly the world is a huge place so you just have not met the one as yet who will find you attractive, you are talking about the ones you know but there are many out there who you have not met who may find you the most attractive man to walk the earth, time, place, don't give up yet, good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to accept yourself for who are you, even tho your not proud of yourself. Some people (male OR female), or I would say MANY people are just not good enough to attract romance feeling from the TOP TIER of opposite sex. Sometimes being a good/nice guy alone is not enough to win girls over when your completing against other guys who have everything. If your going for a teaching, coaching or mentoring career, you must understand to accept yourself, doesn't matter if your happy with yourself or not. There is a big difference between accepting yourself and being happy with yourself. If you don't know how to accept yourself, how can you teach people to accept themselves and accept others.

• You have a point there. Maybe one of these girls will accept me for who I am if i show i love myself no matter how imperfect I may be.

• Yeah, you have to accept that you are not perfect (maybe you looks), you are not happy that your single, but u still have to live your life.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not your looks. it may be that you don't even try to approach any girls. Maybe...

What Guys Said 8

• You need to learn to love yourself first. Forget about girls for a while, and work on your self esteem. Live your life like you don't give a crap. Then you'll see girls start to notice you!

• You identified the problem without realising it.
    You are a decent young man, a "nice guy".
    Until they are about 30, most females are fixated on players and sociopathic bad boys. Decent men need not apply.
    My suggestion would be to work on yourself, until females begin to show interest. Decide then whether or not you are still interested.

• I feel the same way you do. And to make things worse even if I like someone I wouldn't approach a lady I like. So I feel more screwed.

• With an attitude like that, it's sure that nobody would like you. I'll translate to the rest of the class:
    You don't want to accept this, who in their right mind would? Instead, what you really want is to know how to improve yourself. Therefore, you should put a coinciding title tot his topic, not try to victimize yourself and hope for pity.

Quit being a doormat, show some self-respect and you'll cease being a "nice guy".

• You accept it by maximizing what you currently have going for you physically and improve on yourself as a person. Learning how to talk to girls is a great area of self improvement.

• I don't care how ugly or broke you are... You absolutely don't have the permission to accept defeat. Get a job, go to the gym, chat up random strangers. I believe that there is hope for most people as long as they keep up the fight.

• Not your look.
    Your perspective on yourself.

• They aren't interested because you are a good, nice guy. That is a huge turnoff to women.