How do you flirt when you want to test someone's sexual attraction to you?

How do you flirt when you want to test someone's sexual attraction to you?When you are flirting, what do you do or say that sends the signal "I want you" without using those words? I am not interested in hearing a collection of cheesy pickup lines. Girls, what do you say to let a guy know he should pursue you? Guys, what do you say to a woman that let's her know - subtle or not so subtle - that she is the object of your lust?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I do things too subtly, I find that turning a conversation into more and more flirty or sexual topics and when he gives an opinion I'll throw in a little, 'oh we should try that' or 'I'll keep that in mind *cheeky/flirty smile*' starts the ball rolling but boys are thick and I can only be so direct. Also, it puts the current situationship into the sexual friend region which isn't always how I want to be thought of. It seems the best way for girls, is to have a pretty face and big in-your-face boobs, unfortunately I have neither.

• There are many guys who actually prefer smaller boobs, and most guys do not care about the size of your boobs as long as they eventually get to play on the playground. I like the flirting style you described.

Most Helpful Guy

• Start touching her... And if she doesn't back away escalate itt further.

• i totally agree with this right here, no point of me commenting bc he is right

What Girls Said 7

• I don't :/

I wish I could learn the art of flirting and being "cute" because men seem to like that. I'm too "blunt" and it has gotten me nowhere :(

"I'd like to go out with you sometime", doesn't work with men. I've been rejected far too many times and I see flirty women or those who play hard to get, men lining up for them :/

• Maybe we should just date each other, boys are hard.

• I personally think blunt is amazing. Slice through the bullshit and you can get to the real talk quicker.

• Hah, my idea of "flirting" is pretty much just a grown-up version of punching boys in the arm (or head) at recess in second grade... except with words. Like, constant little good-natured (and very possibly annoying) "challenges").

Like a really watered-down version of what I described in my comment here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1947176-how-do-you-foreplay

I likes fun and games.

• I don't have to do any thing other than look pretty and a guy approaches me. I do not reject his advances to take me out , that is how I show my interest.

• When I like someone I usually like to tell my potential partner that he is attractive and that he is the best at something he does. Compliments are my thing cuz I don't usually give compliments to someone I don't really like

• lol I just smile! (: I offer him apples!

• Stare. And tell them that I really enjoy their company. And smile. Ask questions.

• I will play with my hair

What Guys Said 5

• Take ma penis out of my pants and be like "husshhh it was suffocating inside"

• I dont flirt, I dont know how, honestly. :( I dont even use pick up lines. I just smile and nod..

• See how they look at you

• You really got some really tight holes down there

• honestly i want to know too, i know that light touches is a good away along with looking attractive but what esle?