What is it about a girl that makes a guy ONLY want to have sex with her?

What makes a guy ONLY want sex from a specific girl? If she's a nice girl too, how can he not develop feelings for her too? How can he just decide that he ONLY want sex from this girl? Even if she is a good girl
Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, biology tells us that there is no such thing. It all comes down to the man's principles. Some don't think much of straying because they're programmed that way. Others, like me, think of it as pathetic and unmanly to be dishonest. But deep down, every man wants to have sex with as many as possible, unfortunately. Just that not every one acts out on that, or gets to act out on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a woman is not everything a man has been missing, he may subconsciously not see a legitimate, long term gain from her other than sex. Being nice or a good girl simply isn't enough. You have to excite his spirit and make him feel a rush of intensity even when you're not around.

What Guys Said 8

• From my perspective, sex is not the same without feelings. Personally, I could never have sex with a girl I had no feelings for. Feelings and love make sex worthwhile.

• Depends much on where you meet and what you're doing at the time.

It depends on what you're talking about and if your personalities match.
    If you don't have anything interesting to say, then people will not stay interested.

So if she's hot but not really that good at keeping people interested, then it'll only be for sex and not anything else.

• I don't know. I just had the opposite happen to me. She thought I was only out to get into her pants when I only wanted to be her freind.

• She probably doesn't have much else about her that makes a guy think she's worth commuting to. Some girls I met with the intention of only having sex with them changed my mind because they were funny, intelligent, they seemed like caring people, they could cook. The ones I wasn't bothered about getting into a relationship were the opposite.

• Bloobs and Blazz

• i dont think i can ever do that since im a demisexual.

• He probably wants to stay a bachelor and work the field before he settles down.

• Guys and girls are complete opposites in a lot of ways. Younger guys especially are horny and want sex but they don't want the complications of a relationship and all the "work" that goes into one. Our emotions play very little in sex (or can play very little). Not to say it doesn't effect us, but we don't need that connection that women do. It's mostly just physical for us. And, we're horny like all the time (imagine if you were several times a day every day and you aren't getting any).

• And we're visual and see gorgeous sexy women all day long, every day.

• lol good for you, gorgeous sexy women are pretty rare :))

What Girls Said 0