Girls fast question?

I work at the mall and two girls would come frequently. One a blonde and one a brunette. They told me they was 18. I'm 20 by the way. They will both flirt with me and soon we exchanged numbers and added e/o on social media. I liked the blonde from the get go. The blonde and i will text kissing/in love emojis faces and talked about hanging out soon. The thing is when it was time to hangout she'd make up excuses why she couldn't make it. Soon after i noticed the blonde will stay outside my store and wait for the brunette outside while the brunette shops inside my store (she's avoiding me). I soon found out they lied to me and they are really 17 not 18.

Point is why would the blonde lag it last minute? we no longer talk and i haven't seen em both anymore but just wanted to know why would a girl do this like bigtime flirt and the backoff.

What Girls Said 1

• She probably just wasn't taking it seriously or just didn't want to meet up. I wouldn't read too much into it tbh.

What Guys Said 1

• Guess they were just playing you.