Body type on your woman?

Ok so what is your preference when it comes to body type do you like an untouched flawless body that has no fat, no stretch marks just perfect like what is shown in the magazines.
Or a little fat chubby belly love handles, a body that has carried children or had a op, cellulite etc.

• perfect body that is shown in mags
  • not so perfect but like it anyway
I poste this as i am body conscious. I have carried children even twins and with them i had to have an emergency c section. my weight has been up and down over the years but recently i have manged to stay a certain weight. I do have a tummy and weight i can't seem to get rid of on my belly which sits above my scar. Guys always comment how beautiful my figure is. And how i have a beautiful body but i cringe inside thinking if you knew what i look like without clothes on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly feel like the majority of guy won't really care what you look like. You need to be happy with yourself and with your body. It shouldn't matter about what anyone else's opinion is of you.

What Guys Said 12

• I love women with big hips, stretch marks and some fat (especially on the ass). See, that's what's called a MOM. And it's OKAY to be a MOM.

Believe me, I am not Brad Pitt sitting here. I am almost 45, gray haired, old Army boy. But I know when I see a woman, and I know what makes a lady. And it isn't those magazine babes.

• Obviously, I prefer A. But, I would settle for a body far below perfection. Besides, personality is very important, though looks, to the extent that they are determined by choices, are a manifestation of personality.

• Personality is very important i agree with that. But if they had a great personality but a big belly would your still find her attractive?

• You did say a big belly, not merely a non-slim belly.

• My belly to me is big

• I don't really have a single beauty standard that women must conform to for me to find them attractive. I'm attracted to a wide range of things.

It's personality that I'm way more strict with.

• If those two options represented all existing human physique, this would be a sad world.

Should have included more options, 'cause those two definitely don't cut it.

• What would you perferance be?

• Ohh i understand yes you would perfer someone smaller then you

• Not necessarily smaller. I'm only about three inches taller than my girl, for example.

• perfect body that is shown in mags

• Athletic body type. Full stop.

• Define athletic

• Actively and regularly takes an interest in improving her physicality and living a wholesome lifestyle.

I'm not fat and I don't date fat women.

• The magazine bodies are fake and boring and way too thin...

• The body that is shown in magazines doesn't exist. So if that is what you want, have fun finding your fairy tale!! Remember, all magazines use photoshop on all the picture of models extensively. No photo is untouched.

• I defo don't want that but some guys believe that , that is a normal body

• She has a scar down her back and I have thin hair so I think it evens out

• Voted b

• Who DOESN'T like a magazine perfect body? And I mean REAL magazine perfect--none of this Ashley Graham stuff! lol!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer B.

• If you put it up like that then obviously most are going to choose the perfect one. Just because you find a men with a six pack very attractive in general, doesn't mean you can't absolutely adore the body of your own more average S. O.
    It's not about the absolute dream body, it's about loving your partner with all their fails and flaws.

• B definitely.