Guys, what age do you think is ripe for serious dating?

• 0-12 years (ugh... I think my parents have already decided that)
    0% (0)
  • 13-49 years (reproductive age)
    71% (12)
  • 50 and over (mature age)
    0% (0)
  • any age
    6% (1)
  • as long as the person is physically and emotionally and financially prepared to settle down
    23% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally, 30-55 for men and 20-35 for women.

Men below 30 tend to be big boys rather than men. Good for sex but little else. As they approach their 40s, men get more serious. As they approach their 50s, they get more laid back with a rugged view of life.

Women below 20 tend to be hormone driven and not really act like women. They begin to lose that around their 20s. Having that bits of youthful mindset and adulthood makes them interesting. They tend to panic at around 30 and really panic at around 35. Passing 35 and serious dating becomes something of an after thought.

• My classmate is 35. She has a 15-year-old daughter and has a boyfriend she met on OKCupid. She seems to be one of the brightest students. Her boyfriend is into Computers, while she is going to the healthcare profession.

• I've met quite a few exceptions. One instructor of mine married shortly after high school and stayed with the same guy ever since. They had five children and lots of grandbabies together.

• Exceptions exist but you don't want to rely on exceptions. Everyone buys lotteries but only a handful will win. Because your neighbor won the last time doesn't mean you should spend all your food money to the tickets next time.

For example, the primary cause for broken marriages is economic stress. The poorer you are, the more likely your marriage will be broken. This doesn't mean poor people are getting all the sad couples and rich people are all happy-forever-after couples. What this means is happily married poor couples are exceptions. If you have a marriage and you expect strong financial stress in the future then you shouldn't expect your marriage to be a happy one.

What Guys Said 6

• I would say between 25- 50 years should be a ripe age.

• The day after high school graduation lol

• your age pretty much, i would have to say

• About 18.

• Your age range.

• Last option is better but I may then interested only in youryour money. Better have now.