My girlfriend thinks I just want her for her body?

So my girlfriend apparently thinks I just want her for body aka sex. But the thing is, we haven't even had sex!! I mean we make out and get kinda physical or whatever, but she's not even ready to have sex which is understandable. But what I don't get is that now she thinks that I just want her for sex because everytime were alone I want to make out (I initiate it most of the time but she is always completely in to it). Also, her friends are in her ear saying the same thing which doesn't help AT ALL and is the main reason she's feeling this way and said something. But anyway, how do I convince her that I don't just want her for sex? Because I actually like her a whole lot, and she's my first girlfriend that I really cared for and I really don't just want her for sex. Maybe there's some guys that have gone through this or girls that see where she's coming from. So any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED as I don't want to lose her just because of friends feeding her nonsense.
P. S.- I tried explaining that I wouldn't have been with her for as long as we have been together if all I wanted was sex, but that didn't work

What Girls Said 1

• Remind her of the fact that you're not pressuring her for sex. Reassure her that you're willing to wait for her.

What Guys Said 1

• speak your mind to her. tell her how much she means to you and how she makes you feel.