To all the single girls have you even checked your friend zone?

• Yes, I have.
  • No, I haven't

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I have. Once. I'm not big on friend zones. But I did friend zone a guy because of a specific reason. He worked on himself in that area (while dating someone else) and in doing so I pulled him out and reconsidered, however he had other issues so he went back in. One BIG one being that he cheated on everyone he ever dated. (He however still considered himself a great guy.)

• Guys that are in anybody's "friend zone" need to get over themselves. I'm not attracted to them, sorry. They're nice guys I like to hang out with, but I will never be interested in them romantically.

Girls get put in the "friend zone" too and I don't see many of us complaining about it.

• It's rare for girls to be put in the friend-zone. It's common for them to be put in the sex-zone, and yes they do complain about it bitterly.

• Lol I'm so sorry to tell you this but if you're in the friend zone, you're in the friend zone for a reason.

• Yes, i try to consider each guy carefully before friendzoning them. If they're there its because I realized i had absolutely no attraction to them.

• Yes I have, and I'm not dating them just because they are "good guys". There's no attraction. Don't know about you but I'd like to date someone I actually want to date...

• Let's put it this way, say your friend Sally asks you out, she's pretty and nice but you are not attracted to her. Are you going to date her just because she likes you? No.
      I don't know why so many guys always have to bitch about it when they are no better than us.

• I don't have a friend zone.

• When will people understand that friendzone does not exist?

• I'm not single, but when I was, Mr perfect happened to be my best friend. He was my friend for ages, because both of us were scared of confessing. So we both pretended to not like-like eachother. It happens

• Yup. Working on moving him back over to none boyfriend zone.

• yes they are all ugly and dumb

• hahahah yes and they will always be in that zone.

• No, I have only one guys friend so

• When I was young, I had crushes on guys I was friends with who didn't want to date me. It goes both ways...

Don't try to shame girls for their preferences - it makes you look less attractive to the girls who would want to be with you romantically.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no such thing as the friendzone. There is only unrequited attraction.