Girls, do you have a problem with your boyfriend hanging out or talking with other girls?

• No, I trust him. Like me with my guy friends.
    86% (12)
  • Yes, I don't want him giving them attention.
    14% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I trust him and we usually hang out with the same people anyway, this weekend he introduced me to a few girls from his classes and we got along really well. He also took me on a double date so I could make friends with this couple he knows and it was fun, I trust his judgement of people and it's an easy way to gain more friends.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, I trust him. Even if I had a problem with it, he'd still do it :P I expect him to trust me with my friends. Plus, if we were banned from speaking to anyone we may possibly feel sexual attraction to, neither of us would be able to speak to anyone.

• I said I trust but a lot has to do with HOW it is done. If it's all in the open I wouldn't even bother reading anything. If I for some reason notice in passing something behind my back going on its different.

• Nope. He's doing that right now so nope.

• Nope, i trust him...