I need help to find a guy?

I am 14 and i really want to have a boyfriend. I find it hard to find someone compatible with me. Any suggestions how i could get a guy? because i want one. @funsizeundercover69

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay here's the thing. I'm a 15 year old telling u this so u know it means something.

Love is NOT your first priority right now. Education is. If you don't focus on that then you're done. Love gains you nothing at this early stage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me you want one till you actually have one. Relationships are hard. But if you honestly want a boyfriend than just put yourself out there, in a positive way, don't be skimpy or anything like that. You'll attract the wrong attention. But just be you but let it be the more fun version whatever that is. A guy will notice sooner or later. Or you could just be bold and ask a guy out yourself. Guys at 14 aren't really picky, mostly clueless. So it shouldn't be difficult.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Boys are stupid just studying, join clubs and have fun. Wait til your mature enough to have a boyfriend you have your whole life to meet boys. Relax and work on your education and being a child.

• AP tests are coming up, go study. You don't need a boyfriend right now, if you get one you get one, there are more important things to worry about in high school dude.

• Be open to meeting new people. You may not see compatibility at first give them a chance and get to know them. Flirt heavely. then take it from there. don't rush into things. when u find the one u will know.