What should I do in this situation?

I had a guy in my class last quarter that I didn't realize I liked until the end of the quarter. Now that I think about it I think he like me too ( he would always look at me or try to sit next to me ). I never had the chance to talked to him. anyways now that it is a new quarter, I have a massive crush on him and I do not know if I should wave and say hi if I see him. I saw him last week and when we walked pass each other he smiled, but my dumb ass did not smile back on anything, im sure I lost my chancees. we dont have the same classes anymore
- should I say hi or a start a conversation the next time I see hm

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, you haven't last your chance. Far from it!

Yeah, just say hi or wave to him, would be a good ice breaker! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the best thing to do is just go up to him and start a conversation. If you notice as your talking he seems very relaxed and smiles a lot. Then just try going out and saying i like you. It. Might seem embarrassing. But the best thing to do is be honest. Trust me it works

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yep. Next time you see him, strike up a conversation and see how it goes. I definitely don't think you've lost your chance with him because of the last missed opportunity. If he's as interested as you are, he will be more than happy to talk to ya.