Would you date a girl who don't work out?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Now you have to work out to be loved too? I thought not being fat was enough :-<

LOL.

What Guys Said 22

• If she works out indirectly and goes for walks and is active, then yes.

• I've seen that you've specifically asked about what people think about a woman who's 5'5" and 110 lbs. If those are your measurements, then I'd like to assure you that that is a healthy and perfectly normal weight to have with that stature. I'm around your height too, but I weight about ten more pounds than you do and I'm skinny. :)

• Not a chance. We wouldn't be compatible.

• Is she one of the lucky 1% who will stay tiny and slim their whole lives no matter what? Then she's okay, I guess, but I prefer someone exercises in some capacity so they don't run out of energy after a flight of stairs.

• I'd almost prefer it that way. I don't like muscle definition on women. I like soft women.

Ya know, as long as she is still normal sized. Not too thin, not too fat.

• if she's 5'5 and 110 lbs?

• In that case, it'd be perfectly fine with me 👌

• That's cool ^^

• It's definitely a preferable trait but it's not necessary. Perhaps once she understood the beauty of fitness she'd feel compelled to give it a try. But I'd never force her.

• NOOOOO

unless she the skinnier Asian, they age very well.

i care about my body and image, its important and she should be on the same page.

fat people shame people who put in hard work to look good cause theyd rather not elevate themselves.

• 167 cm for 49 too fat? or it's good

• youd be fine ven if you gained upto 15 pounds

• Thank you but I never weight more than 115 lbs ^^

• I don't care. I grew up in a time when people were judged for who they are. That's all that counted. I don't want my girlfriend with thighs that could crush walnuts.

• Depends.

• on what? she's slim and cute

• Overall health. I am not dating the 600 lbs cow or the 89 lbs twig with heart disease and cancer. If they are in poor health because of their bad decisions and refuse to change, I don't know if I could date them. On of exes uses an electronic wheelchair. Can't really work out. She took decent care of herself. Plenty of sleep, balance diet and had fun.

• of she's 5'5 and 110 lbs? will she be a fat cow?

• I've only dated one person that works out, so sense the majority of people I've dated doesn't work out, so obviously I would

• Sure, working out is for you.

• yes i would because not everyone needs to workout to look good.

• No. Fat hoe.

• if she's still in shape, sure why not

• So, like me?

• No, no, and nope.

• why?

• when you work out your supposed to be skinny

• Woah... you have a lot to learn.

I've decided that I want to lose weight now, and I am at a rate of 2-3 lbs a week, but it has little to do with my strength training. I just decided that I wanted to be lean.

• Yes. If she had healthy habits otherwise. I am working hard to change to a much healthier lifestyle. Being with someone who didn't have that same value would be a temptation to remain how I am. I don't like how I am now.

• sure why not unless she's too much overweight.

• So long as she's not fat and lazy

• Yeah, absolutely... LOL.

• I don't work out much but I hike a lot in the summer. If she's into that then I'm good.

• No nvr

• why?

• If u gimme a holy kizz, does that mean ur the answer to ma prayers? 😳

• maybe ;)

What Girls Said 2

• There is so much more to a girl than just "working out". She can have an amazing body but have such a horrible attitude, you'll e turn off anyway. It's how they act towards the waiter, her little quirks and everything beautiful that makes her, her.

• It really depends on the personality, just because someone doesn't work out that doesn't mean their not out going.