Girls, Do Girls actually realize they're hot?

I realized some girls that are honnestly not that pretty really think they're hot shit!!
However other really georgous girls are really insecure despite their physic... Admitadly some others not as much... But anyway here's the question, do girls actually know themselves that they're pretty?

0|0

What Girls Said 3

• lol it all comes down to self perception and self awareness.

if a girl isn't pretty to you, she can still be pretty to herself, and think of herself as she likes.

if a girl is pretty to you, and she isn't pretty to herself, she will not believe you no matter how much you compliment her.

if a girl isn't pretty to you, but she ACTS pretty to herself, chances are she comes across as confident yet she is hurt inside.

so as u can see it's just something that stems from the mind,

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them definitely do. Some like aspects about themselves but don't realize how beautiful they are. It depends on the girl. Ultimately, we've been conditioned to believe that if we show to much confidence in how we look, we come off as conceited and snobby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being called good looking doesn't feel right, because it feels like your being pointed out. You wonder, "if I was really ugly, how differently would you treat me?" And that can make being goodlooking an insecurity. if you're being told you're beautiful all the time even though you're all natural, it can leave you feeling so confused, because you're so used to your own face and you just don't see what's so special about it. You just can't see it. But bad looking girls do seem to think they're completely stunning & it's because they spend so much time on themselves. So much money and make-up. They think their fake face is beautiful, but they hardly think their real face is. They have to be haughty otherwise they have no confidence.

0|0
    0|0