Why did this guy suddenly stop talking to me?

There's a guy I've known for a little under a year. Lately, we had been spending a lot of time together. I always thought he was cute, and noticed he was always staring at me and finding excuses to talk to me. If I ever caught him staring he'd hold eye contact or wink. He started texting me and asked me out for coffee and I thought what the heck because he's cute, funny, and we get along great. The date was lovely. He was a gentleman, was easy to talk to, and we had very meaningful conversation. We continued to talk after that, and he was always telling me I was gorgeous and so great. He asked me out again and I accepted, telling him when I was free. But then he didn't get back to me on when we would go out and the day we were supposed to go out again came and went. He still texts sometimes but he doesn't respond quickly or he'll just stop responding all together. I'm not torn up about it because it was just one little date but why would someone just completely change their mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be waiting to see if you are as interested as he was.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he didn't feel the same as you did about the date, or may be his situation has changed. Maybe you should take initiative and text him and ask him on the next date

What Girls Said 0